Thursday, 24 May 2007

Recommended BPM Books

Bookmark and Share

The most common question I get as I travel around the world is "What books do you recommend?" So as I started to put together this blog I thought that perhaps this was the place to start providing such a list. On the right hand column you will see that I have started out by listing BPM/Process books, all the books on this list are those that have been reviewed by, contributed to or authored by me. I did not think that the world simply wants another cut and paste from a directory. For convenience I include the initial list below.

Recomended BPM Books

Check back soon for the inside track on the companies I have been reading about and the books on these.

Finally I will add a list on some of the psychology/NLP aspects of business that interest me in my research into why some organizations work and others just don't get it!

Oh, and before anyone asks me do I really recommend all these books, the answer to that one is very simple – Read as widely as you can, make up your own mind and then plough your own furrow – there is no fun in just simply following the herd :-)

2 comments:

Sweety_Fatty143 said...

Translating paper specifications to working software is difficult for developers, let alone for customers.

process management bpm

sangi yadav said...

I really appreciate information shared above. It’s of great help. If someone wants to learn Online (Virtual) instructor lead live training in OBPM (Oracle Business Process Management), kindly contact us http://www.maxmunus.com/contact
MaxMunus Offer World Class Virtual Instructor led training On OBPM (Oracle Business Process Management). We have industry expert trainer. We provide Training Material and Software Support. MaxMunus has successfully conducted 100000+ trainings in India, USA, UK, Australia, Switzerland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Bahrain and UAE etc.
For Demo Contact us.
Saurabh Srivastava
MaxMunus
E-mail: saurabh@maxmunus.com
Skype id: saurabhmaxmunus
Ph:+91 8553576305 / 080 - 41103383
http://www.maxmunus.com/